Hampden Way and St Margaret’s are open from 8.00am–5.00pm. Brookhill is open from 8.00am–6.00pm.
- Morning places: 8.30am – 11.30am
- Afternoon places: 12.30pm – 3.30pm
- Core day places: 8.30am – 3.30pm or 9.00am – 3.00pm depending on your agreement.
If you have been allocated a place in our extended day provision, times are as follows.
- Breakfast: 8.00am – 8.30am
- After school Hampden Way and St Margaret’s: 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- After school Brookhill – 3.30pm – 6.00pm
Arriving late is hard for children as all of their friends are busy and it can be more difficult to get involved and will therefore have an impact on their learning.
If your child will be arriving late or in unforeseen circumstances where you think you may be late, please phone the nursery to let us know. A charge may be incurred for late collection.
We are aware that some parents collect siblings from other schools. For this reason, you can collect your child at 3.00pm. It is vital that you sign your child out of the nursery and inform a member of staff that you are leaving. Please be aware that the door will not be opened between 3.00pm and 3.30pm so as not to interrupt story time.